|What Makes Bella Viva Gift Baskets Unique?
We have partnered with fellow California gourmet eateries, which are all located less than 100 miles from our orchards. We believe you will be impressed to discover the unique attributes of each of their confections that can be found in many of our dried fruit gift baskets.
Bella Viva's gourmet dried fruit baskets make fantastic gifts for many occasions.Our dried fruit arrangements include varieties of handpicked fruits that came straight from the orchard and were dried and packaged into beautiful arrangements in baskets, specialty boxes and "treasure" chests. If you are looking for a dried fruit basket with high quality gourmet items, you have came to the right place. We take pride in our harvests and only select the best fruit for our arrangements.
- A short drive from our orchard will
take you to the 100 year old Fiscalini Family Dairy which is now
Fiscalini Cheese. In 2007 they were the first non European cheese
company to ever win the "Best Extra Mature Traditional Cheddar in the
- From our favorite surfer town, we discovered Santa Cruz Organic's quenching, sparkling tangerine and cranberry beverages.
- In San Francisco the Molinari family has been making salami since 1896. We swing by their store in Little Italy to grab boxes of Sopressata Salami.
- From California's coast in Marin County we met the bakers of Rustic Bakery who provide our gift baskets with the most delicious organic, whole-grain, flat bred, crackers.
- Our unique gift baskets are also packed with delicious popcorn, cookies, nuts, our chocolate covered fruits and of course our California grown dried fruits.